Helping businesses be more eco friendly
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a scheme run by The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) which is a Government run scheme that helps businesses who use plug in, ultra-low emission vehicles with the costs associated to purchasing a recharging unit. If your business is eligible for this scheme you can receive up to £300 per socket (maximum of 20 sockets across all sites per application) off the total costs to install the unit including any associated installation costs. Every chargepoint installed comes with a 3-year warranty covering parts and labour.
Ness Electrical are now an authorised installer of the WCS and can install EO Charging and Rolec models. For a list of the models or for further information on the different models we can install please contact us directly.
What we can do for you as your chosen installer:
- Deliver a professional, cost effective and efficient service to your business.
- Provide you with all the relevant information relating to the installation of your chargepoint as requested.
- Ensure that all our chargepoint units meet the specific requirements such as the IET Code of Practice and Building Regulations (Scotland) 2004 and is in full working order
- prior to your unit being installed.
- To ensure that all necessary information is provided to the relevant parties eg. OLEV and the Distribution Network Operator.
For more information on the WCS or to complete an application please visit the link below or contact us direct:
Do you need appliances PAT Tested?
Call Ness Electrical on